The following are the administrative structure of the Office of Research, Innovation and Commercialization (ORIC) which also reflect the key functions of the ORIC:
- Manage and enhance the research activities of the university, develop research policies and priorities, and serve as an effective advocate for research with the university and to its broader community of stakeholders and supporters.
- Manager of Research Operation
- Responsible to oversee all aspects of the operation of the ORIC including research administration (budgeting, auditing and accounting, human resources, management and maintenance of facilities and equipment, implementation of research contracts and human resources)
- Manager of Research Development
- Develop programs and activities that will increase funding for research from all public and private sources, establish and maintain excellent relationships with donors and stakeholders, oversee proposal development and submission.
- Manager of University Industry Linkage
- Promote the development of public-private partnerships in support of university research, link the university’s research community with the needs and priorities of the corporate sector, develop opportunities for applied research and explore opportunities for technology transfer and the commercialization of university research (including incubators and research parks).